This page has been setup for you to submit your request to be interviewed.
Interviews with Ahead Of The Curves are an opportunity for people to share a side of themselves to the Ahead Of The Curves audience and to promote any projects, initiatives, programs, books, releases or events that they have ready to go.
What We Will Talk About
If you have some topics that you would like to discuss during the interview, please let us know.
Generally, we will discuss who you are, your background, all about your current project or initiative, what it means to you, your experience in lockdown and your vision for global recovery.
If you would like a copy of the questions prior to the interview, to prepare, please let us know.
Generally, the interviews are 20-30 minutes, but these can vary based on individuals.
Interview Format and Platform
All interviews are pre recoded via ZOOM video. Each video will be featured in a public launch announced on AHEAD OF THE CURVES socials. You will be emailed a Zoom Calendar Link. You simply need to click on the link to be taken to the Zoom room.
Interview Live Here
What We Need From You
The below form helps us to ensure that we have all the information we need to get you set up for an interview:
- Your contact details so that we can reach you
- Social Media links so we can tag you in all interview features.
- Launch or Release date – for any project, initiative or book/music release this interview will be connected to.
- Any notes about what you might like to discuss during the interview or any details we need to know
- Uploads – In this section, we need you to submit a photo of yourself or your organisation logo, your bio, any related press releases and anything else that you feel will be relevant to the interview
What Happens Once You Submit
We will review your submission and be in contact via email about whether we feel that you are suitable for our audience and to set a date for your interview.
Please be aware that it may take a few minutes to upload your documents after you hit ‘send message’. If you have any trouble submitting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org